UBB.Dev
Posted By: RandyM Who's online issues? - 10/20/2001 8:53 PM
Unless there are four of me here...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: PB Re: Who's online issues? - 10/20/2001 9:34 PM
Whoa that f*cked I havent even been able to load the script so I can install it.
Posted By: Brett Re: Who's online issues? - 10/20/2001 10:41 PM
quote:
Allen acknowledged the two remaining errors left are people being shown more than once and invisible members shown. Charles and Allen are working with qasic to squash these bugs.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Who's online issues? - 10/20/2001 10:53 PM
thanks raiyan.... smile

I've posted the differences in the version we are using and the publically available version in the beta forum for those who have some experience and would like to assist us in getting the bugs out. smile
Posted By: RandyM Re: Who's online issues? - 10/20/2001 11:29 PM
I never have any doubts that you guys will fix these things. Since LK helped me with the bug that plauged my board I am filled with faith.
Posted By: Saxeus Re: Who's online issues? - 10/21/2001 2:52 AM
Guys, I just upgraded from 6.05 to 6.1.0 version of ubb and the first hack I tried to install, was the who's online one, (by Borg and qasic, downloaded from qasic.net) but after modifying and uploading the files that readme instructed, I got this error:

An error has occured:

Undefined subroutine &main::GetOnlineUsers called at /ftp/www.albforum.com/ub/ubb_forum_summary.cgi line 12.

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

Maybe this is an error you may have noticed before and know what's the matter with it so that I can fix it? I tried this three times but it always gets me to this error and now it's even 3 am and I'm asleep also, any help you may give me?
Posted By: omega_2000_group Re: Who's online issues? - 10/21/2001 4:00 AM
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.20 Server at www.qasic.net Port 80
Posted By: Durango Re: Who's online issues? - 10/21/2001 5:00 AM
quote:
ditto...
© UBB.Developers