UBB.Dev
Posted By: Greg Hard [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 02/26/2001 2:24 AM
8 - Download

12 - Download

Download that, rename it to .pl and upload to your templates dir.

Have fun!

[color:#000000" SIZE="1][ June 25, 2001 09:31 PM: Message edited by: MasterMind ][/color]
Posted By: Blaze Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 02/26/2001 2:38 AM
Thanks I always wanted to have 8 mods wink
Thanks MM. For very busy boards this is a very good thing. smile
Posted By: Ell Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 02/26/2001 9:03 PM
Markee Dragon - I love your sig image!
I updated the code to fix a minor security bug.
Never mind. smile
Posted By: mako Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 03/18/2001 6:40 PM
link doesn't work

can you email me the file?
[email protected]

thanks in advance
yeah... hack isnt there.. tkaes you to error page and says unable to be found or something
Yes, I really want this hack also, but I get an error page when I click on the link frown
Posted By: CNCR Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 03/24/2001 1:54 PM
WOO! ive been waiting for this hack...

good work!
good work!
good work
good work!
laugh laugh eek mad laugh
Hmmm... I've been trying that link in both Netscape and IE for several days and ALSWAYS get a "File does not exist on this server" error frown
Fixed download link.
Link still doesn't work.
Thanks a ton, Mastermind! It's hard to be a hack that only requires a rename and an upload laugh
oh oh i really need this hack. this may sound like a stupid question but how do i rename it to a .pl file. i do this kindof stuff all the time but it won't work. I opened up the .txt file in notebut and changed the file type to all files and then i added .pl to the file name. but it saves it as a cp_vars_mods.pl.txt file. usually it works fine when i do it this way. what am i doing wrong?
You could delete the old file off your server, then upload the file, then rename it with your ftp client. (Right click on the file)
Right click > Save Target as.
Do you have any plans to actually document this hack?
Mr. Man --
It is documented. Download a file, upload that file, rename the file. DONE! WOW! so freaking hard!
Posted By: Mr. Man Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 04/20/2001 12:25 AM
Obviously you didn't understand what I meant.

I mean do you have any plans to actually list instructions on what to add/remove/modify instead of just replacing a file.
enter Primary Settings ยป Moderator Settings to change/add moderators after uploading the file.
Hey I gotta a quick question...

I just been to your Hack site, MM to d/l 'Image to link' and it brought me to '8 Mods per forum' frown

Is there a error? Or am I just a complete idiot? Other than that, I love ya mods their great! :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work. laugh laugh laugh
quote:

i would also like this too because i have stuff hacke already in that file
Brilliant Hack!!!

Perfect for large boards that don't need MegaMods
Posted By: John A Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 06/17/2001 4:20 PM
Is it possible to have a 12 moderators hack? I dont have a big ubb (only 1000+ members) but you would be suprised how many idiots forums attract. I already have 7 moderators thanks to this hack but I'd like 12 smile
Neo - Typo by me. Thanks.

Instructions coming soon.
12 mods coming soon.
I look forward to the 12 Mods hack
Main post updated. 12 mods. wink
Posted By: John A Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 06/18/2001 9:48 PM
Great Work!

Thanks smile
Is there a hack for this for the 5.47e's? I looked all over the 5.x mods forum, even did a search...nothing turned up...I was wonderin if I was missin sumpin or possibly asking if somebody could make it for the 5.47s...the place where I moderate is looking for a solution, but they don't want to upgrade because they've heard the 6.x's are kinna buggy...any suggestions? Thnx in advance;)
Posted By: MSV Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 07/17/2001 2:36 PM
8-mod link doesn't work @ the moment...

msv

[ July 17, 2001 07:37 AM: Message edited by: MSV ]
quote:
Yes it does not work!
Excellent hack, although it would be nice to see a different type of hack installation for this one, because it was pretty easy for me to take this one up to 16 mods, and 16 megamods.... and I think you can make this, with the correct instructions, as modular as needed to fit the user!
Posted By: strizate Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 08/01/2001 11:39 PM
[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: strizate ]
The link in the first post is dead.
Can send someone this hack, please?

THX
---
So Long
Grummel
Posted By: garjo Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 08/16/2001 11:46 PM
Great hack...
Is there any way to make the input fields go across only four spaces instead of all 12?
I have to scroll across the page to see who is a mod or to see an empty mod' input field.

Does this make sense or am I not wording it correctly
Thanks,
Garjo
Posted By: Ido Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 08/24/2001 10:09 PM
8 doesn't work. br0ken
Posted By: SsjGoku4 Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 09/12/2001 10:23 PM
i want 12 mods
wheremust i put in that code
nevermind

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: nighthalk1980 ]
Yes link still doesn't work; and i'd like this hack
Posted By: GK Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 11/26/2001 8:55 PM
I'm also still trying to get the file but the link is bad.
Posted By: Xena Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 01/29/2002 4:21 PM
Is there a hack for this for the 6.1.0.3? I looked all over the 6.1.x mods forum, even did a search...nothing turned up...I was wonderin if I was missin sumpin or possibly asking if somebody could make it for the 6.1.0.3s...any suggestions? Thnx in advance
I'm using 6.2.x and it worked fine. Remember the file belongs in your non-CGI Templates folder.

For those of you that are complaining about 8, I just went ahead and downloaded the 12 even though i don't need that many.
Hi all

The 8 link did not work.

But the 12-Download did which worked OK on my site 8 instead of 12 --- laugh bonus

6.2 and 6.3 test board

Liahona
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 09/24/2002 2:33 AM
Greg, you need better hosting frown ... Anyone have a copy of this they can email to [email protected] please?
Posted By: CT Re: [6.0x] 8 -or- 12 Moderators Per Forum Hack - 09/26/2002 3:13 PM
Guys,

I have tried downloading several hacks on the forum, but what's with all the broken links? Really, most hacks I tried to download are not available frown
Greg, the link to the 8 Mod hack is broken. I really need that hack. Can you or someone please email it to me at warlady1@aol.com ? help
quote:
Originally posted by Thanatos:
oh oh i really need this hack. this may sound like a stupid question but how do i rename it to a .pl file. i do this kindof stuff all the time but it won't work. I opened up the .txt file in notebut and changed the file type to all files and then i added .pl to the file name. but it saves it as a cp_vars_mods.pl.txt file. usually it works fine when i do it this way. what am i doing wrong?
enclose the filename in quotes " " and it won't do that
© UBB.Developers