UBB.Dev
It´s here the first code!!!!

The first fase is finish and it´s easy to install. It´s dificult to get error mensages.

REQUIREMENTS: UBB FULL 6.0
TESTED AND GOT NO PROBLEMS: 6.04b - 6.04f

Download:

Demo: NO MORE DEMO AVAIBLE YET SOON

FEATURES: THE USER CAN SELECT A IMAGE THAT WILL APEAR AT THE POST MENSAGENS, IT´S LIKE QASICS AVATAR. BUT IT´S MUCH MORE EASIER. AND IT WILL BE WHEN THE HACK WILL BE FINISHED.
What's the difference between this one and the one's that are already out there?
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/06/2001 2:59 AM
This one is newbieish, radio.
Posted By: Link2001 Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/06/2001 3:19 AM
not bad actualy.:-P
It has no control panel.
I´m making this hack... I not an expert! I´m trying to do the best
true, it's beta... let him develop it a bit more smile I am not sure how it's better than qasic's and maybe rendered obsolete in the next week, but if he wants to learn and contribute, it's fine. smile
Posted By: ruph Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/06/2001 8:56 PM
Pretty cool.. but how is it better than Qasic's? :rolleyes:
I´m making that the users can add the avatar and control panel options but i´m still in a beta test! This is the first fase... maybe in 2 weeks the second version come. Plz don´t streess with me it´s my firs hack! Thanks laugh
Posted By: Mr.Clean Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/07/2001 5:08 AM
why dont you just make an addon to qusics hack that lets users upload? confused
Posted By: Link2001 Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/07/2001 5:20 AM
if he wants to code let him code... lol smile
Posted By: J.C. Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/07/2001 5:50 AM
Looks familiar..:D It's template based, you don't add it each time you upgrade. A few people have written their own versions, it's a good way to learn.. Games, make sure you add the kids registration page to make it complete for those running coppa complient sites. wink

[ July 06, 2001 10:59 PM: Message edited by: JC ]
Posted By: [nls]thug Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/07/2001 2:01 PM
nice work ther games....i installed ur mod and it was easy and came out lookin good....one thing tho.....isnt this mod kinda the same as the other avatar drop down one?....nice work wink

my board is at
www.team-k.net/nls

[ July 07, 2001 07:17 AM: Message edited by: [nls]thug ]
Thanks! It will be much more easier because the url image name can be change at control panel! I´m making the code... when i finish the tests I will publish it!

Sorry with my english but I speak portuguese
Posted By: [nls]thug Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/07/2001 11:27 PM
that would be great if you made the control panel function too!! cant wait to see that...

[ July 07, 2001 04:28 PM: Message edited by: [nls]thug ]
It´s not easy to do that! I´m making the best. Let´s see. If anyone wants to help talk with me
Version 0.1b (html code rebuilt, but without CP control) will be so! Maybe in few days
Posted By: Tomsite Re: [6.0x] Avatars Beta 0.1a With the code! - 07/13/2001 4:16 PM
thx
© UBB.Developers