UBB.Dev
Posted By: Fuzion [6.0x] Super Affiliates Bar Final [ Finished ] - 03/31/2001 6:19 PM
Description: Adds a bar at either the bottum, or top of your forums, where you can add your affiliate buttons.

Version: Version 2.0 Final

New Features: Wordlets

Demo: http://www.gamerzparadize.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Download URL: DOWNLOAD HERE

Hope you enjoy, and please add this to the database Allen.
oh so sweet.
oh so sweet.
sorry about that.......stupid return button
Hey, I added another cp wordlet for the affiliate buttons.
i dont see the demo.. ? confused
I installed the hack and my tables got all screwy, big blue bar to the right ...

[ July 15, 2001 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Raichu Babai ]
screenshot?
quote:
Same here....

~IA
No demo for me neither...
Thanx alot smile

Works like a charm. If you want to see it, you can go to http://www.projectubb.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi to see. You'll hafta register though. It's at the bottom
Posted By: LK Re: [6.0x] Super Affiliates Bar Final [ Finished ] - 07/20/2001 7:22 AM
You call your site "Project UBB" but can't leave the UBB copyright info as it's supposed to be...
I fixed the damn version number.

I just didn't want some people to complain when i dont update the forum and i get comments like "maybe you should update your forums." When there is little point in upgrading.
Great Hack Gamer, I'll test it out later. smile
I tested this thing out the other day and it works fine, maybe people who had trouble installed it wrong. The reason there is no demo, is because I have no affiliates. The reason I have no affiliates is because I do not want any.
Does anyone have this hack running on a BB that doesn't require registration just to look at it?

I want to see how this compares to just adding ads to the footer section...

JG

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: jgeoff ]
Have anybody gotten this hack to work with the Bar on top? I have no problems at all inserting it in the buttom, but when trying on top the main top bar with the "Forum Posts Last Post" gets all screwed, with a big bar to the right like Raichu Babai said. I have spend several hours on this now, and I'm 120% sure that I have done exactly as it says in the txt file.

Any help will be appreciated, kennyp.

[ August 10, 2001: Message edited by: kennyp ]
Ahh so thats where it came from smile Hello Hatter ! laugh
© UBB.Developers