UBB.Dev
Posted By: Chasm [6.2x] Affiliates bar modded for 6.2 - 04/28/2002 12:08 PM
Ok i wanted this one but it was for an earlier version and I actually managed to figure out the small amount of code difference to get it working the way I wanted to!! Small glob but made me chuffed smile

I have emailed Gamer the original author and he gave me permission to post it in the altered form.

What it does, it displays another section on the forum summary.pl enabling you to insert images on the front page to other link sites.

The images and wording are accesible from the cp in the modification worldlets, I didnt include the modification wordlets with the zip becuase I wasnt really sure if that was allowed, but it is required. Click Here to download. Hope it is ok smile
Posted By: elfman2 Re: [6.2x] Affiliates bar modded for 6.2 - 04/28/2002 1:48 PM
This is a nice hack, I like that

Thanks smile
Posted By: Sasquashpane Re: [6.2x] Affiliates bar modded for 6.2 - 04/28/2002 4:37 PM
Very Nice indeed smile thx Chasm
Posted By: Stu Bond 007 Re: [6.2x] Affiliates bar modded for 6.2 - 04/28/2002 9:23 PM
lol, sods law doth dictate that when i spend my time modding the old hack to work on 6.2 x series, that under 24 hours later someone will release the hack officially, lol.

Cool hack all the same, im gonna replace my bastardized version that i currently have on my test site, lol.

thanks dude laugh
Posted By: Chasm Re: [6.2x] Affiliates bar modded for 6.2 - 05/09/2002 6:31 PM
smile anyone else having probs with this or do we bung it in the finished forum now?? laugh
Posted By: djdubz Re: [6.2x] Affiliates bar modded for 6.2 - 06/01/2002 5:06 PM
I have a problem the text file is screwed up
© UBB.Developers