UBB.Dev
Posted By: DJSharp [6.1x] Admins can view all passwords - 10/30/2001 10:01 AM
My first hack! well kinda...this was originally done by Gamer for Version 6. I went & updated it for 6.1, so anybody that needs it, here it is. I didnt ask anybody if I could do this first, I didnt know if I was supposed to. shocked Im callin it Version 2.0 since the last one was Version 1.0. This hack should actually be FINAL since its only a quick 1 step hack. Let me know if everything is alright. smile

Purpose: Let's admins have quick reference to moderator/admin passwords if they loose them, and it lets you be in control of your UBB.

Version: Version 2.0

Download URL: DOWNLOAD

Ive tested it on my board & it works fine. I dont have a demo since it has to do with the Control Panel. Nobody should have any problems with this hack since its only 1 step. Hope you enjoy! cool
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: [6.1x] Admins can view all passwords - 10/30/2001 10:13 AM
I thought the code was the same from the 6.0 version. Hmm...

Anyway, nice hack.
Posted By: DJSharp Re: [6.1x] Admins can view all passwords - 10/30/2001 10:22 AM
ya, its basically the same, just had to delete a couple spaces i think. im just helpin out the slooow people that cant figure that out, lol tipsy
Posted By: Javier97Z28 Re: [6.1x] Admins can view all passwords - 10/30/2001 6:20 PM
Done, works great.. thanks smile
© UBB.Developers