UBB.Dev
Name: AIM/ICQ/Yahoo!/MSN Status - Finished

Description: Adds IM icons on a post by the user either next to the 'profile, e-mail, homepage ..etc..' icon row or next to 'IP:Logged' depending on which IM services the member uses.

Code
##########################################################
#
# Script: AIM/ICQ/Yahoo!/MSN Status Final
#
# Authors: Oblivion Knight
# Dave2
#
# Email: [email protected]
# [email protected]
#
# Demo: http://www.allaboutgames.co.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
#
# Original Authors: Philipp Esselbach
# Aliensw
#
# Thanks To: LK - For a couple of helpful pointers
# Paulus Magnus - Helping with the registration
#
##########################################################
Basically this hack adds profile fields for MSN and Yahoo!, icons for all IMs and status indicator for ICQ. See my forums for an example of one possible config.

I'd guess it needs a little bit of modifying in the CP areas to get it to work on 6.3.1, but as normal, I don't have it wink .

Oh yeah, and I've kinda taken over this hack, since Oblivion Knight doesn't do UBB coding any more.

If you see any bugs, 1) Why didn't you tell me in the beta version ( tipsy ) and 2) Please tell me laugh .

Download: Zip File
Meh.. What do you expect now that Umbrella Online has gone to "that other board".

Gaming Update uses UBB, but needs member area access renewing and I no longer have the files to set up a test board to code stuff. frown
Worked wonderfully thank you!
All is working fine only one thing. when i try to click on the msm link nothing happends. I check all the scriptes like 3 times cant seem to find the error. The Yim works fine.
nothing is supposed to happen when you click it. when you put your cursor on the icon it says This user's msn handle is .....
Yeah, it has a title="foo" attribute which creates a tooltip in all browsers (alt shouldn't really create a tooltip; AFAIK it only does this in IE and NS4). MSN doesn't support any URL scheme or anything, and can only do things with VBscript/Jscript AFAICT, and as I'm both a Mozilla user and standards nut, I didn't really want to do that wink .
© UBB.Developers