UBB.Dev
Posted By: Brad.loo [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 05/09/2002 2:34 AM
Hack Name: Synergy Rpg System

Updated with wordlets, Anger Level,Editing EXP from CP and Dead title on 6/25/02

Updated 6/26/02: Added Elements Add-on to install files

Things you need: Vars_wordlet_mods installed

Features:
Hit Points: The users power level based on post per day.
Mystic Aura: is really the old MP stat
Anger Points: This goes up when your life is low
Dead Title: When a persons Hit Points are at zero it displays dead next to there title
Class: The user's title
EXP: is a mesure of post to post per day, max by default is 2500 exp points may change for boards size via CP in wordlets
Elements: User can pick a element to be via the user profile.

Tested on: 6.3.0 beta 1, 6.3.0 beta 2, 6.3.0, 6.3.0.1

Hack by: Anime-loo, with help from LK

Things to do before final: update for JC templates

History:
pre 1.0: De bugging verson, installed on synergy-core for the frist time
1.0 beta: base code released for 6.05
1.0 final: fixed code for 6.05, exp still reads wrong in some cases
1.2: beta release for 6.1, exp now reads right all the time.
1.3 beta: upgraded to work with 6.2
1.3 final: fixed code for 6.2, exp now on scale and not % based
1.5: ported to 6.3 with help from LK
2.0: released for 6.3.0.1, added wordlets, dead title, and anger level
2.1: one bug fix for exp(typo), also added editing of max exp from the cp via wordlets, hopefully final
2.2: added elements add-on to file. thumbsup

Download: Removed use the other one.
Posted By: RandyM Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 05/09/2002 3:08 AM
I put it on a 6.3 beta 2 board and it ran fine. The only thing I noticed is that the JC templates are all css and the hack has font tags in it. It was easy to modify though.
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 05/09/2002 3:20 AM
thanks, ill make a Jc template verson before final
Posted By: WNxWakko Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 05/10/2002 1:29 AM
What exactly do these stats stand for? Im wondering what the details really mean. Some sorta chart explaining what each part means and the basis of how its generated would be nice. I understand is by post count,but im trying to find the logic in it so when people ask Iwould know what is what exactly.
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 05/10/2002 5:35 AM
they WILL mean something once the battle system hack ive beenw orking on for a looooong time comes out, but the way its going i dont think it will be releaesed anytime soon, for now they are just based on post counts, for "fun"
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 05/17/2002 11:53 AM
zip updated, one fix in public_topic_page.pl.
Posted By: Oblivion Knight Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 05/20/2002 9:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Anime-loo.Oo:
they WILL mean something once the battle system hack ive beenw orking on for a looooong time comes out, but the way its going i dont think it will be releaesed anytime soon

Will this be like the vBulletin version of the hack where you can win money and buy items ..etc.. or just a battle system where you can beat the hell out of people you hate..? laugh
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 06/03/2002 11:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Oblivion Knight:
quote:
Originally posted by Anime-loo.Oo:
they WILL mean something once the battle system hack ive beenw orking on for a looooong time comes out, but the way its going i dont think it will be releaesed anytime soon

Will this be like the vBulletin version of the hack where you can win money and buy items ..etc.. or just a battle system where you can beat the hell out of people you hate..? laugh
it will have a item shop that you can buy items to use in battle, a way to level up and train yourself, a bank to make interest off the money system that will be used, the rpg stats will read off your level and such and not your post count.
Posted By: Variables Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 06/03/2002 1:51 PM
Wow, what an exellent idea brad. Can we also buy magic potions to do something with the members avatar, make the avatar face look sick with red dots on the face or colorize it green etc. or other profile things? And transporters that shoots us to other forums. Or random treasure boxes that have weapons, elixers (to cure the red dots) or...bombs in it laugh
Posted By: lekin Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 06/22/2002 1:03 AM
How much time is it going to take to the JC Template version to be released??
I really wanted to use it in my forum
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 06/26/2002 3:35 AM
code updated with a few more fixes, added anger level and dead title, also added wordlets.

EXP can now be edited in the cp from 2500, edit this to reflect the size of your forum.
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 06/26/2002 3:47 AM
quote:
Originally posted by lekin:
How much time is it going to take to the JC Template version to be released??
I really wanted to use it in my forum

sometime after 6.3.1 is released.
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 06/26/2002 6:42 AM
Zip updated smile , User may now pick a element via their profile. this will disply under the avatar by default.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 06/26/2002 9:14 AM
I'm gonna install this later. Dunno if I will keep it but I will test for you. smile
Posted By: Variables Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 06/29/2002 3:33 PM
I've tried to use the element part but it does'nt work. Images are not showing when selected and they are also not visible after it.
Posted By: Variables Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 07/02/2002 6:28 PM
I have a request, is it possible to have the output in the same line as $AuthorExtra?
I know that the images must be different but i think this can be done.
Posted By: lekin Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 07/03/2002 11:56 PM
I´m install but my avatars they not appear, I´ve tried to use the element it does´nt work...
link : http://forum.expertsteam.com
Posted By: RandyM Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 07/04/2002 2:19 AM
I see avatars there.
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 07/12/2002 2:06 AM
there are ganna be bugs smirk o think i messed up the zip. let me fix that with a update in a few hours
Posted By: vLIMIT Sandman Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 07/12/2002 7:47 AM
i cant wait for the money, stop getting stoned and work on the money tipsy
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 07/12/2002 10:56 AM
There is a topic on mods suggestions with what he is working on for the next version.
Posted By: LK Re: [6.3.x] [beta] Synergy Rpg System - 07/22/2002 6:31 PM
AL told me that Roger Chiu's version is the official continuation of this one, so I'm closing this topic...

URL: https://ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000077
© UBB.Developers