UBB.Dev
Posted By: RandyM [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 09/20/2002 3:33 AM
Anime-Loo asked me to post this for him since he can't post it himself.

quote:
I cant really offer any suport but im getting flooded with emails because of issues with rogers verson of this hack. so im allowing X to re-release it. a few bug fixes where made, all sould be well in this verson. this will be the last time it is released, if anyone wants to take over the project email me at [email protected]

ive tested this verson with 6.3.1 (last one i had before i had to renew, which im not doing)

Hack name: Kousetsu Rpg system

Things you need: Vars_wordlet_mods installed

Features:
Hit Points: The users power level based on post per day.
Mystic Aura: is really the old MP stat
Anger Points: This goes up when your life is low
Dead Title: When a persons Hit Points are at zero it displays dead next to there title
Class: The user's title
EXP: is a mesure of post to post per day, max by default is 2500 exp points may change for boards size via CP in wordlets
Elements: User can pick a element to be via the user profile.

download: here

History-

1.0 beta: base code released for 6.05
1.0 final: fixed code for 6.05, final released at ubbdev
1.2: beta release for 6.1
1.3 beta: upgraded to work with 6.2
1.3 final: fixed code for 6.2 final released at ubbdev.
1.5: ported to 6.3 with help from LK
2.0: released for 6.3.0.1, added wordlets, dead title, and anger level
2.1: misc bug fixes. Final for 6.3 +

Warning: This will not work witht he JC template set, you will have to write your own code for public_topic_page.pl for it to.
Good to see a bug fixed RPG hack is now once again available smile

Thanks Anime-Loo.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 09/20/2002 10:51 AM
Good to see it released, and sorry this place had to be so cruel to you. But anyway, thanks. smile
Posted By: LK Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 09/20/2002 11:01 AM
If it has bugs, why is it posted in the finished forum? confused

Anyhow, it's not XHTMLed (ie. and without />...), and the mod wordlet thingy doesn't support 6.3.1 (wordlets in cp_common.pl).
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 09/20/2002 10:49 PM
moving to "beta" for more work smile
Posted By: Chu Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 09/23/2002 2:26 AM
'Element' is not showing up. Also: is there any way to change the member's class without changing the pre-picked member title? like.. lets say.. let them pick out a class from a drop down list?
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 09/23/2002 3:45 AM
I'm sure that would require more hacking, and AL doesn't have any intention of extending this hack any furthur.
Posted By: eXtremeTim Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 10/21/2002 5:01 AM
Weres my credit?
Im the one who ported this up to 6.1 and got a few of the bugs fixed which loo had then released as version 1.2.
Posted By: Asniper Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 11/14/2002 12:37 AM
anyone have a mirror of the link?

thnx
Posted By: Brad-loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 11/15/2002 8:43 AM
Please stop trying to take credit for things you dident do, you 'bug fixed' verson was identical to ones i released in the past.

BTW i hope you guys dont mind me re-regin, i felt i needed to clear this up.

quote:
Originally posted by eXtremeTim:
Weres my credit?
Im the one who ported this up to 6.1 and got a few of the bugs fixed which loo had then released as version 1.2.
Posted By: Brad-loo Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 11/15/2002 8:46 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Asniper:
anyone have a mirror of the link?

thnx
The file has been re-uploaded.
Posted By: RandyM Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 11/15/2002 6:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by eXtremeTim:
Weres my credit?
I get really tired of seeing your posts. Everywhere I've ever seen you you're always taking credit for someone else's work.
Posted By: Asniper Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 11/17/2002 8:53 PM
thnxs
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: [6.3.x] [beta] kousetsu rpg system - 11/18/2002 10:26 AM
Welcome back AL, well if your going to stay. wink

And Tim, don't try that trick AGAIN.
Anybody know why posts in my forums all showing the satus of "dead"??

I installed this hack on a 6.3.1.1 system (you can see it at http://mb.dungeonkeepersdomain.com/cgi/DKD/ultimatebb.cgi ). It was working fine for a long time. Now, all of a sudden, people are showing up as "dead". I have not installed a new hack in awhile so I am at a loss as to what changed.

Any ideas?
help
© UBB.Developers