UBB.Dev
Posted By: sirdude [7.1.1] - Custom Title vs Title override - 06/20/2007 2:08 AM
People at my forum were bitching / moaning (where have i typed that before?) about their finally gaining the capability to have a custom title, only to still see their post-count based one too.

They figured, if they finally got to a Custom Title status, then screw the auto-generated one.

Insert various other reasons they were moaning [ here ]

In that vein, this mod was born. It actually combines two into one. The users in special groups (not only admin/mods) had their own Color too and they wanted the Custom Title to track with that color.

Sooooo, here it be. the mod.

Note: Special thanks to Push (uber geek friend of mine) for doing the heavy lifting. I just added some polish.

Just read the readme.txt and implement. This one's an easy one.

Attached File
2417-ReadMe.txt  (47 downloads)
Dude! You rock. oh...sorry, Sirdude! tipsy
Thanks for the mod, great work thumbsup
Posted By: sirdude Re: [7.1.1] - Custom Title vs Title override - 06/28/2007 12:31 AM
ty, although this one is probably short lived as it will / is being addressed by Rick for 7.3 (i believe)

so if you just can't wait til then..... wink
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [7.1.1] - Custom Title vs Title override - 06/28/2007 2:36 AM
Spoiler Tags where short lived too; evidently they where so cool that they made it into 7.2 and i made them for 7.1.1 lol
© UBB.Developers