UBB.Dev
Posted By: Garaelb User name turned to time - 06/08/2001 11:49 PM
A very strange thing has happened in my forum. In one particular thread the topic starter's name has been turned into a time stamp and is listed as unregistered, as well as several posts that were made to that topic have disappeared.

It seems to be isolated to that particular thread, and the user in question is able to post else where on the forum, as well as in the same topic.

To add even more intrigue the post count for the topic shows 30+ posts on 2 pages, yet when you attempt to goto page 2 all you get is a blank page.

Any ideas on whats going on and suggestions on how to retrieve the missing posts as well as fixing the topic starter name?

I did a back up before adding two mods to the forums yesterday, however the topic was started after the mods had been included so there is no 'back up' of that thread.

The mods added were ultimate hack, and last user to post. I don't believe they had anything to do with the problem but they are ther only changes that were made so I don't know?

Thanks for any help that can be given.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: User name turned to time - 06/09/2001 12:56 AM
mos t likely the "last user to post" is causing the problem. Double-check what you did with this one...
© UBB.Developers