UBB.Dev
Posted By: --Neo I cant access my ftp and I made a mistake! - 06/25/2001 12:05 AM
I had memebr number 3 who posted the latest message, but I didnt want member number 3 a member so I deleted him, now when I try to access my forum I get an error message saying No member profile found for member number: 000003. and I cannot access my ftp. How can I fix this?

[ June 24, 2001 06:05 PM: Message edited by: --Neo ]
Moving to New Members Forum...
1. Please don't swear, it's bad for the children wink
2. Need a link before I can help you. You can post it here or just PM it to me.
Posted By: --Neo Re: I cant access my ftp and I made a mistake! - 06/25/2001 12:40 AM
1. I Swore?
2. www.anime.themelee.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
Last time I checked, damn was still a swear. Try rebuilding your member stat files from your control panel. And did you delete the member from the control panel, or via FTP?
Posted By: --Neo Re: I cant access my ftp and I made a mistake! - 06/25/2001 12:55 AM
cp
still get the error after rebuilding member stat files frown

[edit] I didnt say damn wink

[ June 24, 2001 06:06 PM: Message edited by: --Neo ]
Why don't you have FTP access to your server?
Posted By: --Neo Re: I cant access my ftp and I made a mistake! - 06/25/2001 1:07 AM
Server problems...But my friend set up a proggy so I can upload and delete and download files
Almost forgot about the Rebuildmems6... smile Go and download it from the Members Area and see if that fixes your problem (it should fix the problems).
man this is soo easy to fix! why dont you just download lets say 000001 from your ftp change the password and user name in it and rename it to the 03 you need and upload back to the ftp and your problem is fixed
ehhe --Neo i am good freind with suizid! you know him also? small world
God this sounds so much like a problem that was in the early beta's.
Delete member number 3 from memberslist.cgi and emailfile.cgi (?) and clear the forum summary cache.
Posted By: --Neo Re: I cant access my ftp and I made a mistake! - 06/25/2001 1:42 PM
Thanks MM. I will try it now, Hey mr. Clean I am a friend of Suizid. Small World indeed wink
next time delete the members from the control panel, not from your proggy... it'll clear up this little problem you get when you do that.
© UBB.Developers