UBB.Dev
Posted By: panda123 Newbie to UBB - 08/18/2001 5:25 PM
First of all....thanks for this board and all the forums.

I just completed installation of my UBB....leaving EZBoard behind.

I wish I could contribute, but I'm just learning my way around UBB. I appreciate having this place to come to and learn. Once I get my "board legs", I'll try to add to the knowledge base.

I think I know the answer, but I'll ask just in case......moving messages from EZBoard to UBB....anyway other than cut and paste?

Panda

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: panda123 ]
Posted By: Fuzion Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/18/2001 5:50 PM
I think it would be impossible to move messages from ezboard to UBB. Anyway, can I have a link to your board I want to check it out.
Posted By: Travis Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/19/2001 5:46 AM
Saw your UBB, you might want to considering upgrading to UBB 6.1.0 beta 1.4 now that it's out.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/19/2001 11:45 AM
Whats the link to his UBB and what Version is he running?
Posted By: Travis Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/19/2001 10:14 PM
Not sure if he wants to give it out, so I won't. But he's running UBB 6.1 beta 1.2. He didn't give me the address either... I just guessed it. smile
Posted By: panda123 Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/20/2001 3:50 PM
Thanks everyone....

Here's the URL:

http://www.pandasplace.net/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

I'm about finished with the setup; got a couple of annoying glitches to deal with before "opening" the board to my members. I'll check into the later version. I intstall and week later there's a later version. laugh laugh laugh

Panda
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/20/2001 7:18 PM
nothing's been developed for it yet that I know of panda.. also, we're close enough to the release of v6.1.0 final that you can probably safely wait until it's out before you upgrade again.

welcome smile
Posted By: tinhtinh Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/24/2001 9:19 PM
Hi all,

May I ask something? I would like to add Who is online, Avatars & Statistic on my board. I know it's not a good topic to post but I don't know where to post frown Can you guy tell me where can I get help? Or if possible someone can do it for me? I have try to make it myself but I'm not very good in cgi scripting. Every time I got some error but dunno how to correct it frown . My board is located on http://tuoithomongubb.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi . Thank you all.

Regards,

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: tinhtinh ]
Posted By: Heat Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/27/2001 7:24 PM
TinhTinh, Check your private mail!
Posted By: tinhtinh Re: Newbie to UBB - 08/27/2001 11:46 PM
Heat, thank you very much. Can you check your PM now? Thank you smile smile
© UBB.Developers