UBB.Dev
Posted By: iamedd pirated board - 09/28/2001 12:55 PM
would info p00p be able to find out if someone was using a pirated board? also... how much does it cost to get a board? confused
Posted By: ZoneX Re: pirated board - 09/28/2001 1:17 PM
Do NOT use a privated board, Infopop will find out very easily, they have their ways. laugh

When I set my board up, the lisences were selling at $250 for life, but I believe that there is now a sale on, so they're cheaper.

Go find out at http://www.infopop.com .

smile
Posted By: LK Re: pirated board - 09/28/2001 2:15 PM
I knew a very nice person, that used a pirated board, and 2 days after he opened his board, he has been mysteriously disappeared :rolleyes:
Posted By: iamedd Re: pirated board - 09/28/2001 5:50 PM
alright, you guy talked me into deleting the "copy" of ubb i had, so i'll go buy it. :rolleyes: before i do i have one more question... how do you get it? when i purchase my copy do i download it there or do i wait for a cd in the mail or something? also do i have to give them server and page information or do they figure it out later? confused smile
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: pirated board - 09/28/2001 6:16 PM
Just click here and follow the prompts and download it. They have a nice sale going on right now ... you might wanna take advantage of it soon. smile
Posted By: iamedd Re: pirated board - 09/28/2001 6:25 PM
i did all that and they sent me a conformation(spelling?) number and the e-mail didn't explain very much but what the hell? i did it anyways. thank you all for your help, i'm sure once i get my board up i'll be asking many more questions and until then i'll still probably be around checking stuff out.
Posted By: iamedd Re: pirated board - 11/09/2001 4:00 PM
i got my board up, and now i need to implement a few hacks. i'm really not too sure which ones to use, and the ones i have tried already didn't work. i must be doing something wrong. could someone check it out and give me some advice?

-edd
-iamedd.com
Posted By: psychopathic Re: pirated board - 11/09/2001 7:44 PM
did you install the new one? cause uhh.. last time i checked the Infopop Members Area didn't have UBB 6.05 available for download anymore

*rolls eyes* wink
Posted By: LK Re: pirated board - 11/09/2001 8:00 PM
Member #1 was registered on October 5th.
Posted By: psychopathic Re: pirated board - 11/10/2001 3:42 AM
eek! sorry.. i jump to conclusions too easily

O:-)
© UBB.Developers