UBB.Dev
Posted By: Alex T its like a whole new world ! - 01/28/2002 11:01 AM
shout to everyone on the forum. didnt know you could do this much **** to a forum. too mch onformation for the first day

Edit: watch your language and please don't try to get around the censors. They are there for a reason.
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/28/2002 11:06 AM
Glad you're enjoying UBBDev smile
Posted By: Alex T Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/28/2002 11:09 AM
i thought i was a bit of a bad man putting my logo up, all this is getting pretty serious
Posted By: Alex T Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/28/2002 11:10 AM
although most things seem a bit complicated, i definately wanna look into 'the line' that travels virtically between the Author and Topic.

i hate not having that line !
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/28/2002 11:29 AM
It does look a bit different without it. It's probably a cellspacing= tag that you need to change, if my rusty knowledge of tables still works.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/28/2002 12:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Alex T:
shout to everyone on the forum. didnt know you could do this much **** to a forum. too mch onformation for the first day

Yeah I'm glad you like all the hacks. laugh
Posted By: MenacE Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/29/2002 12:48 AM
I must admit this UBB dev site rocks I love it. looks real neat who made the top part of the forum ie the header and im confused as to how to make those drop down boxes.

It seem sthat thy are images when I viewed source etc. but how did ya make em.
Posted By: Wando™ Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/29/2002 1:04 AM
Alex T: just thought I should warn you about the no swearing policy on here wink
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/29/2002 6:56 AM
Thanks Wando. wink
Posted By: Wando™ Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/29/2002 11:36 AM
Alex T, what version UBB you running? If you're new to hacking I suggest you try multihack, it makes it alot easier!

Matt, no probs wink
Posted By: hektik Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/29/2002 7:02 PM
i wish i knew how to use that multihack,but i d/l'd it and was like "what?" and now my ubb is way to far to start to multihack now (i think,atleast) frown

maybe i should make a test board and practice at the multihack,but i got completely lost the first time lookin at it,ah well laugh

and to get back to the subject...

yea outstanding job everyone here at ubbdev does,thanks
Posted By: Wando™ Re: its like a whole new world ! - 01/29/2002 8:11 PM
I believe there are instructions with multihack, but it is really simple, honest. wink
© UBB.Developers