UBB.Dev
Posted By: Liahona ERROR {6.3. Beta} Modification Wordlets - 04/26/2002 11:53 PM
Hi qasic or anybody

Using 6.3 beta on test board.

I used ultimatebb_mod_wordlets_install.cgi and would only work chmod 775.

All worked well up to "Upgrade your UBB" then I received this error.....

Undefined subroutine &main::c_u_d_GetNewWordlets called at /www/hillcrestknitwear/*****/cp_upgrade.cgi line 116

(***** is because I am using a test board, if you need to know where it is I will email it to you)

I have checked the files against the manual text hack and ALL is fine.

Chmods are all ok.

So now I still don't have a file called vars_wordlets_mods.cgi which I need to install the sticky hack.

Any ideas.

Edit : Sorry, you are correct, I should learn to read first.......

Liahona
Posted By: LK Re: ERROR {6.3. Beta} Modification Wordlets - 04/26/2002 11:56 PM
Wrong forum, moving to new members.
I used the auto install on 6.3 BR 1.0 and everything worked for me. Must be something wrong with your files.
Posted By: qasic Re: ERROR {6.3. Beta} Modification Wordlets - 04/27/2002 2:48 AM
You're using a different version Lord Dexter smile The 6.2 version install version works but it's not the version targeted specifically for UBB 6.3.

Liahona, the problem should be fixed now. Re-download and re-upload cp_upgrade_data.cgi. LMK how this goes.

qasic
He said he was using 6.3 beta. Thats the same version as what I installed it in.
Posted By: Liahona Re: ERROR {6.3. Beta} Modification Wordlets - 04/27/2002 11:40 AM
Hi all

Thanks Qasic...........and all others for the help.

That worked a treat.

Liahona
© UBB.Developers