UBB.Dev
Posted By: tommychi Avatar Questions.. - 07/15/2002 6:22 PM
Hi i have 2 questions...

1)I made a table around my avatar to make my postbit different but there's always this break above it.. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? (NOTE: there is not BREAK code above the avatar variable in the coding...)

2)Is it possible to have it so that if a person doesn't have an avatar selected, an avatar that says "This user hasn't selected an avatar. Plz choose an avatar" or something like that in its's place instead of having a blank space?
Posted By: tommychi Re: Avatar Questions.. - 07/16/2002 5:22 AM
can someone plz help me wit #2 especially? Thanks.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Avatar Questions.. - 07/16/2002 9:27 AM
2)Just get a avatar that you want as a guest one or no avatar selectd one and replace it with blank.gif (Name it blank.gif though)
Posted By: tommychi Re: Avatar Questions.. - 07/16/2002 4:29 PM
ok i did what you said and i created an image 64x64 saying "no avatar selected" and i named it blank.gif... I uploaded this file in my noncgi folder and replaced it with the existing blank.gif.. However, people with no avatars still have a no image showing... What do i need to do in order to make people with no avatars have my new created no avatar image? Also, is it possible to have it so that when people with no avatars with the image no avatar selected that i made click on the image, it takes them to their profile so they can select an avatar? Thanks
© UBB.Developers