UBB.Dev
Posted By: Dany At least one english letter required - 02/03/2001 10:08 PM
http://www.scriptkeeper.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=27&t=000214

I was disappointed from Infopop support, I was waiting for this version of Ubb for more than 4 months ago.

I am trying to upgrade from the current 5.X to 6.X and found many problem while upgrading, I tried to post some topics in their forum , but no support at all.

--------

I hope that you add this exeption in next update to member reqestration option in control panel as it optional for the topics.
I am getting this error when ever tried to make new regestration with a name different langauge charcters

One of the names you attempted to use is illegal for one of the following reasons

-------

The reason why I am getting this error , the characters used in my forum are not english characters.

Their is exeption in control panel only for the subject , but nothing for the names.

-----

If their is help here in this forum will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: At least one english letter required - 02/04/2001 11:54 AM
hmmm... that's a difficult one. There is a modification for Vietnamese unicode, I understand it is a different language, but do you think it could be adapted to work with Chinese?
© UBB.Developers