UBB.Dev
Posted By: Lucia Interesting Bug - 02/07/2001 3:37 AM
Was just posting here, noticed an interesting bug in the umm equivalent of forumdisplay (well you know what I mean.. )..

Wouldn't have noticed except that I was posting, and wanted to see if someone replied to a message..

Look at the post times of the top two messages.. both last posts were by me, yet the later time appears second in the list..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Interesting Bug - 02/07/2001 5:01 AM
Not sure how threads are ordered yet... it appears semi-random right now. I think it is the same at SK.
Posted By: Three D Re: Interesting Bug - 02/07/2001 8:43 AM
I have been asking about this and no one has an answer and InfoPop should be shot for the amount of SERIOUS bugs in the beta version.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Interesting Bug - 02/07/2001 8:58 AM
There's a reason it is called beta... use at your own risk. I hardly think a problem with thread ordering is a serious bug.

If your live site is that important, you really shouldn't be using a beta script on it... the final version will be out.
Posted By: Lucia Re: Interesting Bug - 02/07/2001 6:49 PM
I just thought it was weird and almost amusing.. didn't know if it had been picked up yet or not, so decided to post about it..
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Interesting Bug - 02/07/2001 8:55 PM
smile

I was speaking to the guy who thought capital murder was the answer for a bug in the ordering of threads.. smile

It is an irritation to me, as it is not as easy to check on the most recent posts in a forum... it is straightened out when you update forums stats, but doesn't stay that way... frown
Posted By: speed Re: Interesting Bug - 02/07/2001 9:08 PM
quote:
Lets see BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA BETA
If you dont like the bugs you shouldnt be testing it. TESTING IT Thats the key word here Websters has a real good dif. of Beta

And while Im being so sarcastic why havent I got any damn stars!!!!!!!!
© UBB.Developers