UBB.Dev
Posted By: Ruben Rocha Instructions not clear on upgrade. - 04/30/2001 2:51 PM
I currently have V5.45c. I also have added some profile fields and a few hacks: Whos online ,news fader,member list,ubb buttons, PM.
I understand the issue of extra member fields
Now my question. Do I need to upgrade to ver 5.47e before I upgrade to ver6 or just unhack the board? Say just reload unhacked ver5.45c?
Posted By: Ruben Rocha Re: Instructions not clear on upgrade. - 05/02/2001 10:16 AM
bump
Posted By: radiokilla Re: Instructions not clear on upgrade. - 05/03/2001 2:30 AM
I'm pretty sure you can upgrade from v5.45c

I think if you upload the clean files, the run the deletehacklines.pl (or whatever it is), it can be found in a post somewhere (I'm a lot of help, I know :), maybe someone can post the link to it), it'll delete extra fields in the member fles. Then upgrade, it should work.
Posted By: Ruben Rocha Re: Instructions not clear on upgrade. - 05/03/2001 4:02 AM
I can clean the member files no big deal. I was just unsure on the existing hacks installed for the conversion process and if the conversion script was looking for specific lines of code in the latest release of UBB5.
© UBB.Developers