UBB.Dev
Posted By: DBZ Rules Ubb6 help...... - 05/14/2001 12:10 AM
I was wondering if anyone could help me install ubb6, I know there are instuctions to it but I am not good at all with understanding them. So if anyone will please take the time to walk me through at least some of it then I would really appreciate it. I am not saying for you to install it for me just asking you to tell me how to do it so I know how. Unless you want to install it for me that would be okay too. Contact me through AIM if you have it my s/n is tony900xxx. Thanks.....

[ May 13, 2001 05:11 PM: Message edited by: DBZ Rules ]
Posted By: GoTorankusuKu Re: Ubb6 help...... - 05/14/2001 2:46 AM
Why did you purchase a license when you don't even know how to install? :rolleyes: The smarter guys here would know what I am exactly trying to say.
Posted By: DBZ Rules Re: Ubb6 help...... - 05/15/2001 2:13 AM
I guess we all just can't be as smart as you. :rolleyes: tipsy
Posted By: SWFan Re: Ubb6 help...... - 05/15/2001 5:41 AM
First, follow the instructions on what files to upload and where to put them. After you've done that, perform the chmod on the files, again follow the instructions. If you have problems at that point, please post a url to your cp.cgi and a follow-up on the problem you're having. And please be specific.
Posted By: DBZ Rules Re: Ubb6 help...... - 05/15/2001 6:51 PM
Yeah, well I'll see what I can do, it's just following directions I think I'm always gonna mess it all up then have to start over.
© UBB.Developers