UBB.Dev
Posted By: saber_gurl Software Error when clicking New post button - 05/25/2001 12:48 AM
I am getting a software error in one of my forum when I try to create a new post.

http://www.envisage.bc.ca/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=15

The error message is:

Software error:
Can't locate /www/envisage/ubb/styles/vars_style_.cgi in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /www/envisage/cgi-bin/ubb_new_topic.cgi line 10.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
[Thu May 24 17:52:24 2001] ultimatebb.cgi: Can't locate /www/envisage/ubb/styles/vars_style_.cgi in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .)

But why does it only occur on this forum, since I am able to reply and post new posts in all the other forums....

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

confused confused
check your "forum details" in the cp for that particular forum, make sure the style selected for it is the right one...
Great...it works now....
The style was right, all I did was clicked "HTML not allowed" radio button. Don't know if that made the difference, but I cleared cache and it all works fine.

Thanks Allen smile cool
© UBB.Developers