UBB.Dev
Posted By: tw1112 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - 07/02/2001 9:01 AM
I just moved the new 6.05 files onto my server...I uploaded the cgi-bin folder contents in ascii...wordlets in ascii..and then noncgi stuff in..

now when I want to go to cp.cgi and enter, the main config drop down menu is blank. The one in the upper left of all the drop down choices...Help! frown
Posted By: ruph Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - 07/02/2001 9:08 AM
did you chmod the files properly??..

what server are u using?? sometimes it maybe ur host.. they might have problems loading cgi's.. cmgsccc had a ubb and wouldnt load right cause of their server so they switched to vB which uses PHP..
Posted By: tw1112 Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - 07/02/2001 9:15 AM
Well I have had my board running on my server over at dreamhost since march now...and I have done upgrades too so I am pretty sure it isn't there servers not accepting my files. Although it may be a temp thing.

I chmodded the files...but please check me.

cgi-bin folder 755 along with cgi files
var wordlets 777
noncgi 777

I think that is about it right?
Posted By: ruph Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - 07/03/2001 4:03 PM
maybe ur upload wasnt complete or sumthin.. try re-uploadin them.. not really sure
Posted By: tw1112 Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - 07/03/2001 5:08 PM
Yeah one of the templates wasn't uploaded right. Funny thing...my server had the file, but it just wasn't complete when I opened the file and looked at it. The code was cut off at the end..so I reuploaded and all is well smile Thanks again!
© UBB.Developers