UBB.Dev
Posted By: manuelbp v6.2 not working perfectly - 02/15/2002 3:22 AM
I installed v6.2
Now sometimes an error occurs when I try to post a message: "The HTML tag: Parenthesis is not allowed" (Or something like this)

Note that the message that generates this doesn´t necesarilly have a parenthesis on it.

Anybody has a clue on this issue?
Posted By: manuelbp Re: v6.2 not working perfectly - 02/15/2002 3:46 AM
Another problems:

- The "Preview Post" button appears but with no caption on it. It is just a blank button.

- The printer icon appears, but not the " Printer-friendly view of this topic" text.

- User cannot edit thier posts. (this is enabled from the cp)

The installation was very problematic. Obviously not everything was installed ok. With the things I am telling, what do you think is the problem? what should be re-installed?
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: v6.2 not working perfectly - 02/15/2002 4:15 AM
You didn't properly complete the upgrade. Go read the upgrade.txt file again, please...
Posted By: manuelbp Re: v6.2 not working perfectly - 02/15/2002 7:05 AM
Thank you Charles for your quick response ! [Linked Image]

The problem was that it wasn´t really an upgrade, cause I made a clean install using my old templates, members, and vars directories. So I never used de "Upgrade your UBB" option on the cp. :rolleyes:

The problems described above luckily were solved.

Now I have another problem: tipsy
After I reply to a topic, I am sent to the topic, but my reply does not appear. I have to refresh the page to see it.

Any ideas? Thanks again
Posted By: manuelbp Re: v6.2 not working perfectly - 02/19/2002 9:43 PM
bump ! frown
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: v6.2 not working perfectly - 02/19/2002 10:26 PM
Check your browser caching settings - ensure that it's set to check on each page request, not automatically.
© UBB.Developers