UBB.Dev
Posted By: NBGUY problem with "who`s online" mod - 05/14/2002 1:01 PM
i am running a ubb clissic v6.2.1.1 board.

i was trying to install the "whos online" mod and i have this error that shows up when i go to the forums main page.

the mod i am trying to install is Who\'s Online 4.0.0

the error i am getting is here.
My url to forums;

i can access my cp no problem. i setup the settings and everything but when i went to the board i got the error.
Software error:

syntax error at d:nbguy.comwwwcgi-binultimatebb.cgi line 397, near "print" Execution of d:nbguy.comwwwcgi-binultimatebb.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

i followed the directions on the readme files (2) and i remember that the line
line 397, near "print" was a little confusing, like it didnt match up? i didnt get time to double check it yet. i figured i would post it in here, and hope i get a quick fix.

thanks in advance
Posted By: Brett Re: problem with "who`s online" mod - 05/14/2002 3:57 PM
STOP! The who's online 4.0.0 hack was made for pre-6.2 versions ONLY! 6.2 already has a 'whos online' code in it which is Recent Visitors.
Posted By: djdubz Re: problem with "who`s online" mod - 05/14/2002 4:32 PM
ur mad eek
Posted By: NBGUY Re: problem with "who`s online" mod - 05/14/2002 11:40 PM
ur mad?

ok, i wasnt sure it it had it or not. i kinda installed the board 2 days ago and was looking for some useful mods. the origianl "who online" for the board just looks diffrent then what i am used to. ok, then i will just undo what i did and hope for the best. eek

thanks for then help anyway.

the only thing is on the site it says ported for ubb 6.2?
Posted By: NBGUY Re: problem with "who`s online" mod - 05/15/2002 12:08 AM
ok, now you got me thinking....

how come i could access it on the cp and upgrade it with no errors, but the ubb"".cgi doesnt work?

the option screne in the cp was never there before. i did the mod install. wouldnt it come up with a error in the cp?

all the scripts i edited was fine except the ubb"".cgi file. that is the only .cgi file that i wasnt sure of the correct code?

puzzleing... confused
© UBB.Developers