UBB.Dev
Posted By: intensity Fixing Corrupted Thread - 10/15/2002 7:30 PM
Hey Folks,

I've had threads get corrupted before and been able to fix them but this one is a little weird and need some help. The thread is accessable but not the very first page. You can click on the "Page 1" but it takes you to page 2 instead. Here's a link to the thread.

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003107;p=1

This post actually is very important because it was about the death of a Famous Swedish mountain climber named Goran Kropp, who rode his bike from Sweden to Mt. Everest with 250 pounds of gear, climbed Everest without oxygen, and then rode home. Nuts!!! Anyways Goran moved to my home of Seattle, WA and died in an accident a couple weeks back, and my website was first to break the news. My site traffic tripled that week, people and news agencies all around the world have been looking at it.

Anyways if someone could clue me in on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated!

Jon rockband
Posted By: CTM Re: Fixing Corrupted Thread - 10/15/2002 8:07 PM
That's strange... Using the link you provided, I got to page 1 with no problems... smile
© UBB.Developers