UBB.Dev
Posted By: redge compact headers 6.3 issues - 11/15/2002 5:43 AM
Hello folks, hows it going?

I just installed the compact headers 6.3 on my UBB 6.3.0.1. Everything looks fine and i think this is a very good hack. I saw a little glitch about it and i wanted to know if yall could maybe help me with my issues.

1.When i enter any topic i notice a big black "table" just under the 2 "new topic" and "post reply" icons at the right side of the screen. this black thingy goes from there all the way to the down end of the last post. Is there a way to get rid of it?

2.Also my "Page: 1 Show topics from last 10 | 20 | 45 | all days" in the compact header are not aligned to right, is there a way i could make them aligned to the right instead of having them floating around the center?

Thanks in advance, hope its not too demending.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: compact headers 6.3 issues - 11/15/2002 5:56 AM
welcome smile got a link to what's going on? Would be much easier to fix if we could see it smile
Posted By: redge Re: compact headers 6.3 issues - 11/15/2002 6:52 AM
Sure thing smile

thanks mate
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: compact headers 6.3 issues - 11/15/2002 6:58 AM
you need to increase the colspan in your topic page by one for the post area... and you can add an align="right" to the section of the page with the search links smile
Posted By: redge Re: compact headers 6.3 issues - 11/15/2002 7:27 AM
nice laugh changed colspan from 2 to 3 in my public_topic_page.pl and the "thing" is gone.. exorcised easily, thanks to you.

now, "add an align="right" to the section of the page with the search links"

thats plain greek to me : could you please explain bit more?

very apreciated.
Posted By: redge Re: compact headers 6.3 issues - 11/15/2002 8:30 AM
got it laugh thank you very much
© UBB.Developers