UBB.Dev
Posted By: Agent316 little more help please - 02/07/2003 12:10 AM
Does anyone know where in the template that you can edit out the certain parts of this:

Code
[/code]I wanted to make the IP Logged a small graphic. Now, the words IP and Logged are two seperate things in the wordlets. So I made the logged the graphic I wanted, and IP and blank graphic. That leaves:

[code]
By itself. I've check in public_topic_page.pl and in the area where the IP stuff is located nothing like "|" or ":" was found. Any other ideas?

Its making this look ugly in topics as you can see here:

http://pc.usgaming.net/cgi-bin/pc/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000025#000001
Posted By: CTM Re: little more help please - 02/07/2003 1:01 AM
Check out ubb_lib_posting.cgi, sub create_topic. You'll be looking for the following if block:

[code][/code]Good luck smile
Posted By: Agent316 Re: little more help please - 02/07/2003 4:42 AM
I successfully got the colon out, but the line was not wear to be found. Any other thoughts? Thanx so far.
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: little more help please - 02/07/2003 5:45 AM
If you modified any of the code or using a different version you won't find the code exactly as posted. Find this:

[code][/code]and that IP block will be listed somewhere below.
Posted By: Agent316 Re: little more help please - 02/07/2003 6:07 AM
I've looked further on below that stuff previously, and of the |'s I've seen are all crucial. Trying to take any of them out caused errors. I know it can be done. I've seen this done on other ubb's. Thats what inspired me. wink
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: little more help please - 02/07/2003 6:49 AM
Ahh...You got the image in place. Alright, now you want the divider extracted. Where it says:

Code
[/code]you can try to replace it with:

[code]
See if that works.
Posted By: Agent316 Re: little more help please - 02/07/2003 4:32 PM
That got the job done. I can't believe I hopped right over something that said IP divider. I guess I was looking for something else, since dividers come over every peice of info in on that line, and I wasn't expecting it to be so defined.

Anyway it works. Thanx guys. smile
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: little more help please - 02/08/2003 2:06 AM
Glad it came out. smile
© UBB.Developers