UBB.Dev
Posted By: stratus66 How can I warn - 02/21/2003 2:21 PM
The user that logs to the forum if has private messages?

Any help?
Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Ruben Rocha Re: How can I warn - 02/21/2003 2:55 PM
Not sure what version you have but do a search here for PM folders or PM. There is a PM Folder hack in the 6.4 beta forum
Posted By: stratus66 Re: How can I warn - 02/21/2003 3:53 PM
Well I do have version 6.4.0.1 . I did find topics using search but I downloaded ( pminbox64.mhx ) a file with uknown extension to me. Since I am new 2 weeks running my forum I have no such experience about all these. If you see my previous message about hit hack..all the people tried to help me but I am a liitle bit confused.
I wish I could have all these documented...step by step.
Thanks...
Posted By: LedFoot Re: How can I warn - 02/21/2003 9:21 PM
Text Instructions Here ...compliments of Brett.

The file you downloaded is for a tool called "MultiHack". This tool makes it much easier to install hacks as it takes the human intervention (almost) out of the equation. Last time I tried to get into the Multihack site I was getting an "exceeded quota" error but here is the URL anyway. http://multihack.nomadsoft.net/ .

I learned alot about how things were done by implementing hacks manually but trust me, it is so much easier using Multihack to do it for you. Awesome tool...
Posted By: stratus66 Re: How can I warn - 02/22/2003 12:12 AM
Dear LedFoot I visit multihack but I did not manage to get something for this site. Seems nothing is working.

About this ( Text Instructions Here...compliments of Brett. ) you posted me ..is the hack that need to do on my UBB to get PM to notify the logged on user?
Many Thanks
© UBB.Developers