UBB.Dev
Posted By: tomjinx1 Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 02/24/2003 3:00 AM
Nomadsoft and Multihack seem to have vanished. Is there anyone that knows where I can get multihack?

Thanks...
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 02/25/2003 9:44 AM
Tomjinx1, here you go --> http://www.nomadsoft.net/multihack.nomadsoft.net/
ooh, thanks for the link Sue, I'll post it in our mhk db forum smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 02/28/2003 7:05 AM
quote:
Invalid ID or URL
lol... Allen needs to start makin "Text" versions of mods, i'm goin nuts lookin for a copy of MultiHack so I can mod my bbs lol...
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 02/28/2003 7:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Gizzy:
quote:
[qb]Invalid ID or URL[/qb]
lol... Allen needs to start makin "Text" versions of mods, i'm goin nuts lookin for a copy of MultiHack so I can mod my bbs lol...
I just clicked on the link, Gizzy, and it took me to the Multihack homepage.
I don't think the file is linked there anymore tho smirk

Anyways, we'll always keep a copy here:

https://ubbdev.com/db/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=22
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 02/28/2003 8:37 AM
thanks allen...

The file isnt there, just a shell of a page :x...
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 02/28/2003 8:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Gizzy:
thanks allen...

The file isnt there, just a shell of a page :x...
Oops! eek Sorry about that, Gizzy!
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 02/28/2003 8:57 AM
Lol its all good Sue, its odd lookin for software and findin the page yet not seeing any software frown ...
Posted By: LedFoot Re: Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 03/03/2003 5:41 PM
Gizzy (et al), I downloaded MultiHack 2.01 WITHOUT the Windows installer, in early January. Shortly after, I also noticed problems with the site.

In the hopes that Troy Jones does not have an issue with me posting this, CLICK HERE . You will find the mhack2.msi, as well as the Win9x and WinNT versions of Windows Installer 2.0 for those that need it.

If there is a problem making this available, please let me know and I will immediately remove it.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Not a Mod or Hack... Multihack Question - 03/04/2003 4:28 AM
Cool cool, I'm going to email him within the next few nights to see what problems he was having, if it was just time/coding restraints I'll be offering to assist him.
© UBB.Developers