UBB.Dev
Posted By: radrico Help please? I think i screwed things up? - 08/27/2004 9:25 AM
So i was trying to install like the items needed for quick reply etc.. i think it was wordlets? anyways.. yeah something went wrong so i tried to back up my forum and now its just not displaying the main page? it shows that im logged in and has the menu at the top but no forums below... an dif you search its not that they are gone cuz i searched for a post 'change the world' and i got into the forums that way.. well that one, but yeah anyone know what i can do to fix it?

http://nr.imnotpunk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Classic 6.5

please?
Pssst, Quick Reply is a stock feature in 6.7.

Pssst, Member Area subscriptions are on sale through the end of the month.

Upgrading is a good idea. wink

As for what's going wrong - it looks like there's a div with display: none in your forum intro. Get rid of it. smile
Posted By: radrico Re: Help please? I think i screwed things up? - 08/27/2004 9:40 AM
im sorry charles im like really stupid when it comes to this. i will look into upgrading, but for now can you offer any more detailed instructions on how to fix it?
Remove "
" from your forum introduction. This can be edited in the CP
Posted By: radrico Re: Help please? I think i screwed things up? - 08/27/2004 4:55 PM
i cant seem to find it? the only thing i see in the cp is introduction text in the general display section, but that box is blank.. ?
hmm, open up public_forum_summary.pl and see if there's that line there
Posted By: radrico Re: Help please? I think i screwed things up? - 08/27/2004 5:43 PM
Ok, i found the line
once you reupload the file, clear your cache
It seems you have more problems than originally thought. I notice that your topic urls are functioning correctly. I suggest rebuilding the forum stats of all the forums once you get this fixed
Posted By: radrico Re: Help please? I think i screwed things up? - 08/28/2004 1:01 PM
thanks!
© UBB.Developers