UBB.Dev
Posted By: IguanaJoe Editing Privacy Policy - 10/13/2004 5:36 PM
When I started my board I was able to edit my privacy policy or rules page, etc. But now I cannot find it anywhere to edit. I have been all through my control panel. Am I lookng to hard?

Thanks to all who reply.

I am using Classic 6.3.1.1
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Editing Privacy Policy - 10/13/2004 7:46 PM
welcome joe... 6.3.1.1 is a couple years old, not sure who remembers that far back shocked I know you can edit it in more recent versions in the wordlets section smile
Posted By: IguanaJoe Re: Editing Privacy Policy - 10/13/2004 8:45 PM
That far back? 2 years? I thought I had problems.

I think it is the wordlet section but I can't find it.

Thanks

BTW, should I upgrade? Is there any major differences...for the better? My motto, if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Editing Privacy Policy - 10/14/2004 1:04 AM
That's a good :counts on fingers: 4 full releases back... The CP has changed twice since then as well, hence why it'd be a little difficult...

Current Version it's in the registration settings (as board rules)
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Editing Privacy Policy - 10/14/2004 5:29 AM
Check here for the major features added over the last couple of years since 6.3.1.1:

https://www.ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/10/2234.html

Your users will love you for the quick-reply and the search-engine-friendly URL's will help a lot with people finding your site smile
Posted By: 1QuickSI Re: Editing Privacy Policy - 10/14/2004 7:00 AM
Not sure what changed after my version and I am pretty sure that part of my control panel is still "stock" It is under "Primary Settings", "Registration Settings", "Message Board Rules"
Posted By: IguanaJoe Re: Editing Privacy Policy - 10/14/2004 3:37 PM
That's it, thanks. I was looking too hard in the Wordlets lists.

Now you guys have me looking into upgrading to 6.7. I looked at the features and it sounds good, if the price is right.

Take care and thanks again.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Editing Privacy Policy - 10/15/2004 3:54 AM
renewal for 1 year is only $99; can't really be beaten hehe...
© UBB.Developers