UBB.Dev
Posted By: caymuc Themes and Titles - 02/17/2001 10:01 PM
Funny, I pur a new setup in themes and (different ADMIN color) a new setup in titles (new names). Both are not accepted.... ADMIN ist still in RED and the titles are still "stranger". Has anybody an idea whether I have an error in my setup somewhere? Thanks Carl

Posted By: Rick Re: Themes and Titles - 02/18/2001 2:44 AM
Did you make these changes before adding any new users or posts? The changes will not affect any existing users or posts, only ones made after the change.
Posted By: caymuc Re: Themes and Titles - 02/19/2001 12:49 AM
Very unexpected behavior.... I changed the skin from white to dark AFTER assigning moderators. They had BLACK as color, now it is Black on Black. Moderator- and Admincolors should be sensitive to the stylescript and not beeing hardcoded at the time they become moderator. To avoid the massive work of relelecting all Moderators again, what is the PHP query to change the colors of all moderators to '#nnnnnn'? titles: The new titlenames are not taken, even if the title change ist at #10 and I posted messages #10 and #11.... Looks like a bug to me.... Thanks Carl

Posted By: caymuc Re: Themes and Titles /removing MODERATOR - 02/21/2001 3:03 AM
whow, I found out, as ADMIN i can set the colours and titles of all manually on the ADMIN pages.
(why not for the ADMIN himself, I wonder...)

Now I want to have a moderator not only to loose his moderator power, but also the color and the symbol. I found out I can set his color back to "NOrmal" on Editing the User on ADMIN. But how do I get rid of the M-flag?

Carl
http://212.227.201.213/php/forum/wwwthreads.php
© UBB.Developers