UBB.Dev
Posted By: intensity Active Topics hack for Threads? - 12/04/2002 9:30 AM
I posted this question before we migrated our board from classic to threads. BTW theads kicks ass, it is soooo much faster then classic, great for a very active board

Anyways, I was wondering if there is a hack that acts like the active topics that is now standard in classic, where it shows all the days theads plus a quick summary of the what the last poster posted for each thread. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what I'm talking about here is a link.

https://www.ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_daily

On our board this was the most popular page along with the message board root, with about 400k hits per month each.

Thanks for any help, Jon
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Active Topics hack for Threads? - 12/04/2002 9:56 AM
You can link to the Past 24 Hours that is at the bottom of your forum's ubbthreads.php page. There's a mod somewhere to show a snippet of the post... I'll track it down later this week if you haven't found it by then

welcome
Posted By: intensity Re: Active Topics hack for Threads? - 12/06/2002 9:46 AM
Thanks Allen. I looked around and did some searches and came up empty handed. If there isn't a hack like what I described it would be cool to have, it is the thing I miss most about .classic. That and all the server errors and our board crashing all the time
Posted By: intensity Re: Active Topics hack for Threads? - 12/11/2002 9:44 AM
I've kept searching and still haven't found anything. I'd like to know whether there is actually a hack for this. If not I might have to start writing one.
© UBB.Developers