UBB.Dev
Posted By: xyzyzzyx Using the U_extra fields to display info - 01/04/2003 11:47 AM
I've loooked all over for this. Maybe it's right in front of me and I'm about to get snakebitten.

I would like to use one of the U_extra fields to be placed right underneath the reged/posts/location data on the showflat and showthreaded pages. Is this easy?

Also,
How do I go about getting instructions to make my opening site page use all the cool 'top tens', etc, like on this site?
Posted By: sportbikes Re: Using the U_extra fields to display info - 01/04/2003 12:23 PM
Here is te link to the IIP post which is an extremely EZ way to add all the stuff to your main page. Since the thread is long, you may want to download and install on Version 6.2. The instruction are done well and in 45 minutes or less you should have a great looking entrance.

https://ubbdev.com/threads/php/...ew=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
Posted By: Gardener Re: Using the U_extra fields to display info - 01/04/2003 11:39 PM
You can use my Extra Info hack which is made to show the U_Extra fields next to the user information on the posts. Unfortunately it isn't updated for 6.2 yet, but I don't think there should be that much changes. The original code that needs to be changed might look a bit different though.
Posted By: xyzyzzyx Re: Using the U_extra fields to display info - 02/04/2003 1:01 PM
Any word on the 6.2 version?

I tried to do this myself, but nothing would show up.
This is off-topic, but I was just wondering how you pronounce your name. Would it be ziz-iz-ix?
© UBB.Developers