UBB.Dev
Posted By: Liahona_dup1 Who's Online location "private" - 01/13/2003 12:19 AM
Hi all

When someone goes invisible and it says in the Who's Online location "Private" so no one can tell where they are.

Q1. Is their a way for the administrator only to see where they are even if they go invisible, and still show private to others?
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Who's Online location - 01/13/2003 2:39 AM
The administrator will always see where they are. It only says private if they are outside of the threads directory. You could modify your regular site pages to use the threads headers and thus keep updating the who's online info.
Posted By: cstaber Re: Who's Online location - 01/13/2003 7:57 AM
hm how exactly do you do this? Is it just a matter of popping in a couple extra tags at the top of your other pages?
Posted By: Liahona_dup1 Re: Who's Online location - 01/13/2003 2:56 PM
Hi Josh

Great idea.........

So when it said private they must have been in photopost?

How do I integrate that heading?

THX
Posted By: cstaber Re: Who's Online location - 01/19/2003 8:33 AM
*bump*
hm how exactly do you do this? Is it just a matter of popping in a couple extra tags at the top of your other pages?
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Who's Online location - 01/19/2003 10:17 AM
Well I've never been able to pull this off on my photo post pages. I never got back to playing with it.

I think Astaran did. Lemme see if I can find the post.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Who's Online location - 01/19/2003 10:21 AM
Correction... it was Aglavan.

Maybe this thread will help.
Posted By: Lisa_P Re: Who's Online location - 01/19/2003 10:28 AM
I played with this for a few hours last week and finally got it to work on consistently on about a 1/2 dozen different pages. (I wasn't satisfied until I knew it wasn't just a fluke. ) At the time I thought it would be a good idea to write down how I did it, because I wasn't sure I'd even remember, but I can't remember if I did it or not. I'll look; if not, I can figure it out from the pages I did.
© UBB.Developers