UBB.Dev
Posted By: pinion Why is this happening? - 01/22/2003 2:39 AM
anyone know?

Edit: It only happens to me. None of my patrons have this problem.

Attached picture 65816-huh.gif
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Why is this happening? - 01/22/2003 3:07 AM
I'm thinking something went amuck in your ubbt.inc.php or online.php file where it's trying to show you the "extra" info (like location etc....)

I would try with fresh versions of those two files... rehack from there and see where the problem happens (if it happens again).

Posted By: pinion Re: Why is this happening? - 01/22/2003 3:16 AM
roger.....tanks josh gonna try now
Posted By: pinion Re: Why is this happening? - 01/22/2003 7:54 AM
hmmm....that didn't seem to work josh. got any other ideas? it just started today for some odd reason. it was fine last night and this morning. I haven't touched the forums in about a week and a half.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Why is this happening? - 01/22/2003 8:45 AM
Hmmm.. couple of more things I would try.

Have you done anything to the online.tmpl file?

It's odd that it's just you. That extra info it seems to be showing you is the code that represents what the person is looking at etc...

Try the query (or us PHPMYAdmin) to delete all the data from the w3t_Online table. It'll get filled in again automaticaly.

DELETE FROM w3t_Online

Then you could try this SQL Query:

REPAIR TABLE w3t_Online

See if that fixes anything.

Beyond that, I'm stumped. You might need a trouble ticket so that infopop can look at your files and DB.
Posted By: pinion Re: Why is this happening? - 01/22/2003 5:23 PM
Hmm...that didn't seem to work ether Josh. What I'm gonna do is upgrade to 6.2.1 and see if that fixes it. It'll start me with a clean slate as far as hacks go. If that doesn't work then I'll open a ticket like you suggested. Thanks for the help .
Posted By: JustDave Re: Why is this happening? - 01/22/2003 6:34 PM
The _SEP_ in the extra information area is a seperator that is used to split the information up. I think there must be some code that's been altered and not working correctly. Most likely in your online.php file.

Try uploading a fresh online.php file and see what happens.
Posted By: extreme Re: Why is this happening? - 01/25/2003 5:59 AM
pinion, It's happening to me also when I visit your Who's Online section, so it's not just you.
Posted By: pinion Re: Why is this happening? - 01/25/2003 3:38 PM
Alright....this is the freakiest thing that I have even seen. It had to be a server issue that I wasn't told about. I did a clean install of 6.2.1 due to an accident on my part and the same thing happened. Now, all of a sudden it works. Blah! hehehehe
Posted By: Lisa_P Re: Why is this happening? - 01/25/2003 9:07 PM
[]Now, all of a sudden it works [/]

I've learned to just be grateful at that point and not question why. Oh, and pray that the same miracle happens with all of the other problems I can't figure out.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Why is this happening? - 01/25/2003 10:48 PM
Never ask the threads gods when something starts to work. LOL
Posted By: pinion Re: Why is this happening? - 01/25/2003 11:02 PM
LOL Lisa and Josh....good points
© UBB.Developers