UBB.Dev
Posted By: dman_dup1 Print thread - 04/20/2003 10:48 PM
When a user goes to print a thread, it has a funky format. The subject space is about the same size as the user info space. Is there a way to adjust it and also is there a way to not print the avators?

OK I just did some more checking and the format depends on how big the avators are. I turned off all of the view pics in my preferences and they still come up when I click on the print thread. I believe if I can turn them off, it will fix the problems.
Posted By: Dave_L_dup1 Re: Print thread - 04/20/2003 11:35 PM
[6.2.3] (Why is it that hardly anyone mentions what version he's using. )

[]I turned off all of the view pics in my preferences and they still come up when I click on the print thread.[/]

This code in printthread.php looks suspicious to me. I wonder if that should use !isset($PicturePosts), rather than !$PicturePosts. You might do SELECT U_Username,U_PicturePosts FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_PicturePosts = '' OR U_PicturePosts IS NULL and see if you get any results. If so, this code won't work right for those users.

Code
// Set the default of viewing pictures with posts<br />   $PicturePosts = $user['U_PicturePosts'];<br />   if (!$PicturePosts) { $PicturePosts  = $theme['PicturePosts']; }

[]is there a way to not print the avators?[/]

You could edit templates/default/printthread.php and remove or comment-out the following:

Code
<tr><br /><td class="small"><br />{$postrow[$i]['picture']}<br /></td><br /></tr>
Posted By: dman_dup1 Re: Print thread - 04/21/2003 2:42 AM
Sorry about that. It's 6.2. What you posted fixed me up! Thanks!
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Print thread - 04/21/2003 3:02 AM
Yeah, the avatars weren't constrained in 6.2. He's got this fixed for 6.3.
© UBB.Developers