UBB.Dev
Posted By: ehm My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 6:44 AM
I just updated all files from 6.3.1 working version to the new 6.3.4 (yep... I such a dumb. if is working, dont fix), and know I'm receiving this error when calling the forum:
Warning: Failed opening '/ubbt.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/imigrar/forum/main.inc.php on line 13

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getmicrotime() in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/imigrar/forum/main.inc.php on line 16

Any ideas?
Posted By: AKD96 Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 7:01 AM
I believe you mean 6.3b1 to 6.3b4? Anyway, check your paths in config.inc.php and make sure they are "Oll Korrect". I'm thinking /usr/local/lib/php should be /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/imigrar/forum
Posted By: ehm Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 7:35 AM
Bingo AKD96. My config was lost.
Now I did the big mistake on my life...
I saved all my old correct files on a folder and then copy the new 6.3.4b OVER it...
I'm really will get crazy this night...
Tons' of changes

Well, thank you any way to poit it
Posted By: ehm Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 7:43 AM
Well, looks like I really lost everyting...
Any one know where are this info stored:
BadEmail
Bad Words
Titles
Generic Header
Heneric footer

Thank you
Posted By: JoshPet Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 8:06 AM
Those are all in the /filters directory and the /includes directory.

Just FYI for everyone.... when upgrading you may not wish to overwrite the following:

config.inc.php
theme.inc.php
main.inc.php
/filters (holds all those files you lost)
/includes (holds things like your headers and footers)

as well as any custom stylesheets you've made.

Posted By: ehm Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 8:14 AM
Thank you JoshPet

(I'm not being sarcastic... just I"m so in a bad mood you cand imagine... redoing all that things... my one fault...

Anyway, Now I wrote it down on my list here
Posted By: JoshPet Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 8:42 AM
he he
I understand.

I've "been there/done that" and bought the T-Shirt a few times.

One of the things about being a BETA tester is that I update my test part about 5 or more times a version than the rest of you - and very recently accidentally overwrote my "includes" filter and lost my whole header.

it's frustrating.
Now I keep offline copies of all that stuff - so it can be easily dropped back.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 3:22 PM
I've done it a few times myself
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 3:23 PM
like last night
Posted By: Ian_W Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 4:40 PM
me too

Usually happens, when you are feeling nice and confident - FTP the info up - look at the site, with a glow of satisfaction - only to see Infopop Corporation in the top right of the screen - aaarrghh!
Posted By: slayer60 Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 05/30/2003 5:01 PM
Confidence can be a killer.
Posted By: slayer60 Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 09/02/2003 7:56 PM
[]Ian_W said:
me too

Usually happens, when you are feeling nice and confident - FTP the info up - look at the site, with a glow of satisfaction - only to see Infopop Corporation in the top right of the screen - aaarrghh! [/]
This happened to me when I upgraded to 6.3.1. I had my dev board completely hacked. I was just testing functionality so I didn't have my custom header there. Pulled down my files, uploaded them to my live board, wam. Infopop corp. Didn't have a recent backup of my includes folder. (Never count on file being there a month later when its on someone elses computer...no matter what you told them.)

So, the board has a new header now. The new one looks better anyway. All went according to my plan. Yeah, that's it, my *plan*.
Posted By: donJulio Re: My 6.3.4 is not working after install - 09/04/2003 5:56 AM
[]JoshPet said:
Those are all in the /filters directory and the /includes directory.

Just FYI for everyone.... when upgrading you may not wish to overwrite the following:

config.inc.php
theme.inc.php
main.inc.php
/filters (holds all those files you lost)
/includes (holds things like your headers and footers)

as well as any custom stylesheets you've made.

[/]
You wouldn't want to overwrite the /images directory either if you've uploaded graemlins
© UBB.Developers