UBB.Dev
Posted By: Storm_dup1 Custom Header - 12/28/2003 7:56 PM
I'm fixing to design a couple of custom headers and seem to remember a post a while back...I think it was from Josh but I've slept since then.... Anyway, it told how to do this or gave a stock header..... Anyone know where that is hiding? I've searched 'til I can't see much anymore.....
Posted By: omegatron Re: Custom Header - 12/28/2003 8:07 PM
Threads by default allows a custom header for each forum and different stylesheet for each forum in 6.4 if you want. You would design a custom header for each forum you wish and save it in the format header_BOARDKEYWORD.php and place it in your includes directory. By default after you create such headers or footers you can edit them directly from the admin panel if you so choose.

Although if you want to have special headers footers based on whether they are a user or guest this might be what you where looking for though it is written for 6.2

https://www.ubbdev.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=beta&Number=73272&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=custom%20header&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=73272&Search=true&where=sub&Name=9439&daterange=0&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post73272
Posted By: Storm_dup1 Re: Custom Header - 12/29/2003 2:13 AM
Thanks as always Chuck!
© UBB.Developers