UBB.Dev
Posted By: Gregori Delete users that´s never loggeg in - 01/02/2004 7:33 PM
More winter database cleaning!

According to my 6.4 user stats, I have 1511 users that has never logged in.

How do I delete them? User Magagement only gives the option to delete inactive users.
Posted By: omegatron Re: Delete users that´s never loggeg in - 01/02/2004 7:42 PM
DELETE FROM w3t_Users WHERE `U_Laston` = `U_Registered`
Posted By: ericgtr Re: Delete users that´s never loggeg in - 01/02/2004 7:42 PM
I believe this is what you are looking for, It's for 6.3 but you can probably play around with it and get it to work for 6.4 Beta-[6.3] Delete Inactive Users with a Zero Post Count - By Joshpet
Posted By: Gregori Re: Delete users that´s never loggeg in - 01/02/2004 8:07 PM
[]Omegatron said:
DELETE FROM w3t_Users WHERE `U_Laston` = `U_Registered` [/]

Great Omegatron! Just what I needed!
Posted By: Mudpuppy Re: Delete users that´s never loggeg in - 06/27/2005 12:19 AM
I've tried to run this command on my board (running 6.4b2), but I get this error message:

Table 'my_forum.w3t_users' doesn't exist row(s) affected by your query.

Is there a particular command I should use for my version of UBBT?

(Do I win the prize for oldest thread resurrected today?!)
Posted By: Anno Re: Delete users that´s never loggeg in - 06/27/2005 12:27 AM
No prize, but you give me the url, and I'm going to log myself in as an admin.

Did you use w3t_Users or w3t_users?
Posted By: scroungr Re: Delete users that´s never loggeg in - 06/27/2005 1:12 AM
also did you use w3t_ as your database prefix?
Posted By: Mudpuppy Re: Delete users that´s never loggeg in - 06/27/2005 3:09 AM
I used w3t_Users and yes, the board prefix is w3t. I ran the query again, as I may have used a lower-case "users" the first time. The report I got was "1 row(s) affected by your query", and at first it didn't seem as if any users were deleted, but after I'd reloaded the main message board page I can see that about 1000 users were removed. So, thanks for your help
© UBB.Developers