UBB.Dev
I installed IIP.5.4.4 and - although there are still some other problms, I would like to list the forums on the entrance page.

What should I do?
Post deleted by outlaws
Did you not click on the .: IIP 5.4.4 by David Lozier ©2004 :. link at the bottom of your Entrance Page to set up the fields/etc?
Of course I did -
The page is working - I just want to be able to have a list of forums on the entry page. - In the center - right below news. I don't see why the site should have a Main Index and a separate entry page the forums should be listed on the entry page - then I won't need a link to Main Index at all
What you're asking for is beyond a simple 'how do I' and not really what IIP does. It's not meant to replace anything, but be a portal/entrance page.
That's all I wanted to know.

Unless somehow I can copy /paste something into a custom box...
You can put anything you want in the custom boxes.

You need to know HTML and a little PHP to edit them. If you open the custom box scripts in an editor, you'll see comments and example in there on how to use them.

They are named like custombox1pal.php, custombox2pal.php etc...

Boxes 1-3 take advantage of the caching, so the code inside is more complicated.
If you search forum design integration there is a pal box which grabs a list of all forums.
© UBB.Developers