UBB.Dev
Posted By: shortbus Shortbus Needs Help! - 05/04/2004 5:30 PM
What I want to do is set the main index to show categories only, and then in the category description add links to the individual forums.

Here's my problem:

In the listing of categories, it shows up just fine. For instance, if I had a forum called, "forum one" the category listings would show "category one" and below that, "forum one" and forum one would be a clickable link.

Great, that's what I want it to do. NOW, when you click on the name of the category to go to the list of forums within that category, the top of the category now looks like this:

forum one" title="forum one" /> forum one

where is that code coming from and why does it show up that way? Shouldn't it just display the category title, WHICH WAS UNALTERED?

Someone please help me. Thanks.
Posted By: shortbus Re: Shortbus Needs Help! - 05/04/2004 9:58 PM
bump
Posted By: shortbus Re: Shortbus Needs Help! - 05/06/2004 6:50 PM
bump again
Posted By: Pappy Re: Shortbus Needs Help! - 05/06/2004 9:24 PM
Ok I tested this and Now I see what you mean it looks like the category description is used as alt text for little question mark button to the left of the title but your descriptiption has hyper link in it and the code ses the first quotaion and stops thinking it is the last one for the all then everything after is thrown into the title section so it comes out unformatted (I Think)

the page code for this is in line 20 of ubbthreads.tmpl
Posted By: shortbus Re: Shortbus Needs Help! - 05/10/2004 12:20 AM
thanks Pappy, anyone else have any ideas?
Posted By: shortbus Re: Shortbus Needs Help! - 05/11/2004 5:25 PM
pretty please.
© UBB.Developers