UBB.Dev
Posted By: Gregori UBBcode & Greamlins in Shout Box - 05/17/2004 5:36 PM
Hi all!

I want to ad two links under the send and clear buttons in the shout box (IIP 5 4 5).

One link should pop up a small greamlings window and the other a UBBCode window.

Whnen using the pop ups info should transfer to the shour box form, just like quick reply works here on Threadsdev.

Anyone who knows how to make this work?
Posted By: scroungr Re: UBBcode & Greamlins in Shout Box - 05/17/2004 5:43 PM
As far as I know the shoutbox won;t display ubbcode nor graemlins. At least it won;t in my version
Posted By: scroungr Re: UBBcode & Greamlins in Shout Box - 05/17/2004 5:44 PM
nm just noticed in Josh's it does heh
Posted By: JoshPet Re: UBBcode & Greamlins in Shout Box - 05/17/2004 6:26 PM
Yes, but there's an option to "enable markup" in the shoutbox in the IIP setup page.
Posted By: Gregori Re: UBBcode & Greamlins in Shout Box - 05/17/2004 6:45 PM
[]JoshPet said:
Yes, but there's an option to "enable markup" in the shoutbox in the IIP setup page. [/]

Yep! I have it acivated!

Some of my users have found out by themself that UBBCode works in the shout box, but is would be great to have these popups, so newbies could have some fun too!
Posted By: scroungr Re: UBBcode & Greamlins in Shout Box - 05/17/2004 11:03 PM
yeah I am thinking of adding them for the next incarnation of IIP which may show up when 6.5 hits the stands.. somewhere around fall of 2010...
Posted By: Gregori Re: UBBcode & Greamlins in Shout Box - 05/17/2004 11:35 PM
[]scroungr said:
yeah I am thinking of adding them for the next incarnation of IIP which may show up when 6.5 hits the stands.. somewhere around fall of 2010... [/]

That soon?
© UBB.Developers