UBB.Dev
Posted By: JenniferWatson Forums Down and Can't Login to Fix - 06/21/2004 6:55 PM
Hello all!

Our forums went down on Friday, and when that happened I was logged out as an administrator. We get SQL errors, but I can't see what kind they are. Normally a table gets corrupted and I run a repair table command, and that does the trick. But as I can't see the errors nor can I send SQL commands via the control panel, I'm stuck. Can anyone offer advice on what I should do?

My message board is at:
http://www.passporterboards.com

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: ericgtr Re: Forums Down and Can't Login to Fix - 06/21/2004 7:23 PM
Do you have access to your server's control panel (or whatever your server runs)? If so you can get in through phpMyAdmin and repair tables there.
Posted By: Twisty Re: Forums Down and Can't Login to Fix - 06/21/2004 7:31 PM
SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators
PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\users\passport\InetPub\wwwroot\ubb\mysql.inc.php on line 131 PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\users\passport\InetPub\wwwroot\ubb\mysql.inc.php on line 131 PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\users\passport\InetPub\wwwroot\ubb\mysql.inc.php on line 158 PHP Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent in D:\webppliance\conf\domains\passport\Inetpub\wwwroot\ubb\showflat.php on line 733

Login to your admin panel right here...

https://216.82.69.189:19638/webhost/services/winvirtualhosting/siteadmin

And then login to your SQL control panel to see if any tables are corrupt. It look like one or more definitely are.

You'll need to run your queries from there to fix anything
Posted By: scroungr Re: Forums Down and Can't Login to Fix - 06/22/2004 3:20 AM
hmm looks up to me....
© UBB.Developers