UBB.Dev
Posted By: J.C. ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/27/2004 4:55 AM
http://www.ubbdesign.com/portfolio/index.php

Why is that showing as the member that uploaded?
Posted By: JoshPet Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/27/2004 5:01 AM
Those uploads are by user#1. Was that user deleted recently? (the user who originally uploaded those files). Either way, that's more of a photopost bug, it should display "Anonymous" or similar.
Posted By: J.C. Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/27/2004 5:15 AM
I thought about posting it at PP, but figured since it uses the threads userbase, it might be threads related. As far as a user being removed, not that I'm aware of. I uploaded all images the same day at the same time respectively.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/27/2004 5:18 AM
You could probably dive into the photopost DB with phpMyAdmin - find where it's got "1" as the user_id and change it to your user number. See if that works. (test with 1 in case it breaks something else).
Posted By: J.C. Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/27/2004 5:38 AM
Fixed it, with phpmyadmin. Now, why would ***DONOTDELETE*** show up in my registration que?
Posted By: scroungr Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/27/2004 2:56 PM
he wanted to register also
Posted By: J.C. Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/27/2004 11:40 PM
yeah yeah.. I nuked his request.. LOL
Posted By: JoshPet Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/28/2004 7:00 AM
You should try deleting it.
Posted By: J.C. Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/29/2004 3:40 AM
Well via threads you can approve, deny etc.. It doesn't show in the member search. I could have nuked it via phpmyadmin I suppose.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/29/2004 4:16 AM
I was kidding - don't delete the "DONOTDELETE" user. I remember when that version first came out and someone posted at infopop "There's a user called 'DONOTDELETE', can I delete it?"

Posted By: J.C. Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/29/2004 4:43 AM
I wonder, could it be fixed to NEVER show.. LOL It seems to pop up now and then...
Posted By: slayer60 Re: ***DONOTDELETE*** prob.. - 07/29/2004 3:33 PM
[]JoshPet said:
I was kidding - don't delete the "DONOTDELETE" user. I remember when that version first came out and someone posted at infopop "There's a user called 'DONOTDELETE', can I delete it?"

[/]
I remember asking about my DONOTDELETE users after my first install. Ahhh, those adventurous days of 6.1.1
© UBB.Developers