UBB.Dev
(see sig for version)

1) How can I have each catagory have their own seperate header, footer and stylesheet?

2) I would like to change the images that appear on the main forum index or catagory index of the forums ... the one that shows new posts or whatnot on the left side before the title of the forum. I would like to have a different one per forum ... for instance, if I had forums talking about sports like soccer, football, baseball and basketball, the image for each forum would be a soccer ball, a pigskin, a baseball and a basketball (respectively). I would not need to use the 2 different images for new posts vs no new posts (so I would also need to axe the legend area).

Thanks for the help.
1) Should be availble as a option in your admin panel. I know that it was there in 6.3 and I'm pretty sure that it was available in 6.2, becuase I'm pretty sure that I blew out my custom headers when I upgraded to 6.3.

2) This functionality is built into 6.4.
[]slayer60 said:
1) Should be availble as a option in your admin panel. I know that it was there in 6.3 and I'm pretty sure that it was available in 6.2, becuase I'm pretty sure that I blew out my custom headers when I upgraded to 6.3.
[/]

For 6.3, each forum can have its own header/footer/stylesheet, but not each category. It just means that it'll be a bit more copy/paste work but the end result will still be the same.
I cannot upgrade at this time (membership expired). I am looking for how to make this work with my current version (version in sig).

Can anyone help? Thanks.
Anyone? Is it not possible with my version with coding changes?
© UBB.Developers