UBB.Dev
Posted By: SchoolScandals Changing forums with MySQL command. - 11/06/2004 8:02 PM
Hi.

I have a bunch of forums that I want to make read only to non registered users... I can't seem to find the MySQL command to do that. Any help?
Posted By: ChAoS_dup1 Re: Changing forums with MySQL command. - 11/06/2004 8:35 PM
What version of UBBTHreads are you using? You can most likely do it from your Admin Control panel
I'm on 6.5. I know i can do it forum by forum but I wanted to do it to all of them at once.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Changing forums with MySQL command. - 11/06/2004 9:41 PM
No - 6.5 you can edit all the forums in one handy little chart. That's one of the main reasons to upgrade.

Control Panel-> Group Management -> Group Accees (tab)
Check your groups at the top - and then you'll see a chart where you can overview everyone's access.
(Example, check the guest button at the top and make sure they are all set to no access).
Posted By: ChAoS_dup1 Re: Changing forums with MySQL command. - 11/06/2004 9:52 PM
^the man^
Posted By: SchoolScandals Re: Changing forums with MySQL command. - 11/06/2004 10:00 PM
That is so wonderful! Sorry I didn't find it, I was looking in forum management.
Posted By: ChAoS_dup1 Re: Changing forums with MySQL command. - 11/06/2004 10:06 PM
I am still "finding" things in 6.5 I didn't know I could do. I did not realize I could actually edit the online.php file from within the language editor. I was all set today to try and write a mod to add it to the admin menu when I found it. lol
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Changing forums with MySQL command. - 11/06/2004 10:31 PM
It's a very cool, and much requested new feature in 6.5. Used to be such a pain to reset permissions.
© UBB.Developers