UBB.Dev
Im a complete novis to ubb forum admin and am interested to find out how to insert / edit an image at the top of my forum. Presently im using a default stylesheet (infopop2) and there is seemingly no editeable image at the top of the screen...just the bat at the top which states UBB threads.

A quick walkthrough would be most appreciated, with regard to the above.

Thank you in advance.....
- Graham
In the admin panel, edit the generic header template to show whatever HTML you want (for the default). You can also have forum specific headers too which will override the generic one.
can you give me an example of how I would do this..ie sample code.... as I can't write html
Google is your friend

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=html+tutorial&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
[]Twisty said:
In the admin panel, edit the generic header template to show whatever HTML you want (for the default). You can also have forum specific headers too which will override the generic one. [/]

Generic header template? So from the display section I choose templates, then pick which template (its a big list)? - or do I make a change to the physical stylesheet?
Sorry I just remembered that it isn't a template (I haven't changed mine in months).

Find this link...

Edit generic header

...and that's the one you want to insert your HTML into.
© UBB.Developers