UBB.Dev
Posted By: Gregori PM bug in 6.5? - 01/31/2005 11:33 AM
I have recently upgraded from 6.4.1 to 6.5. I first planned to wait for 6.5.1, but I really needed to get this done now.

I really like 6.5. Among lost of new cool stuff, it has had a huge improvement on server load. 6.4.1 was really down on it´s knees during the busy hours of the day, but 6.5 is really jumping.

But there is one anoying bug. I am having trouble with sending PM:s. Both for myself as an Admin and for some users.

The think that happens is that when I click send Threads just says that the username (the recipient´s username) do not exist.

Replying to a reived PM works just fine, so I don´t think it is the PM Quote Original Message 1.4 mod I have installed that causes this.

I guess this is a known bug?!

Does anyone know how to fix this, or do I have to wait for 6.5.1?
Posted By: Zarzal Re: PM bug in 6.5? - 01/31/2005 1:54 PM
in 6.5.1b5 there are several changes for sending out PM's. in 6.5 a user cant request new password via pm too. But the b5 have some other trouble. Lets hope and wait for release 6.5.1 this week.
Posted By: Gregori Re: PM bug in 6.5? - 01/31/2005 9:21 PM
Guess I´ll just ave to wait then. This and some problem with the password mails not being sent as they should is the big issues for my users.
Posted By: Gregori Re: PM bug in 6.5? - 03/25/2005 11:15 AM
Solved at UBBCentral
Posted By: DrChaos Re: PM bug in 6.5? - 03/26/2005 4:12 PM
I still have an issue like this on 6.5.

I have an admin that uses special chars in his name. His name is regged as (†h)É(åg£ë. When I go to send a pm to him it tells me there is no such user but if he sends me one, I can reply to it?
© UBB.Developers